Friday, March 30, 2012

BYOC!!!

It's time for Draz's BYOC!!!




1. If you believe in a God - who or what form does it take? Person or thing? He or she? None of the above?

I do believe in God, but my relationship with God is very private...so I don't talk about it. I will tell you that I was not brought up going to church. My mother taught us what she believed, but said what we chose to believe would be up to us. I visited several churches/denominations growing up. There were certainly a few I knew I did NOT want to share in their beliefs. I still do not attend church, but I pray to my God daily.
 
 


 

2. If it were considered socially acceptable - would you stop shaving or waxing?

No way, no how...I would just have to be the social outcast. I shave my legs (and various other places) every single day and I can NOT stand to feel stubble. I have been known to shave twice a day in the summer because sometimes when I jump in the pool and the water is cold it makes my leg hair grow...so I will go in and shave.



3. How often do you weigh yourself? Why?

Usually once a week, on the weekend, if I think about while I'm naked. Some times I may go up to two weeks. I do this because I am not a "steady" loser. I may lose nothing for 2 weeks, then BAM...lose 5 over night. If I weighed myself every day it would drive me crazy to see the same number every day for two weeks.



4. When was the last time you admitted you were wrong? (Thank you to Joey for this question)

I don't know, but I am sure it wasn't long ago. I have no problem admitting when I am wrong...however, The Rockstar would majorly disagree with that statement.



5. Repeat question. How was your week?
 
 
My week has been fabulous!!! I have been on spring break, which means I could go to bed as late as I wanted, and some of the days sleep as late as I wanted. I got a lot done this week, but also took time for just me (mani/pedi, some flip flop shopping).
 
Because I have been on spring break I have also been able to read more blogs. I am getting excited reading about people booking their flights to Chicago...can't wait to meet all of y'all!!

2 comments:

tz said...

see I always admit when I'm wrong too and my husband also disagrees with that statement...I think that's unfair!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

I sooo want a spring break. Me = jealous.