Sunday, February 19, 2012

How can I get a restraining order???

I need to know how I can get a restarining order. I have stalkers. I was out and about yesterday and my stalkers were right there at every single place I went. They were lurking right by the doors when I went in, and still there when I came out. Yes, it's true....those damn Girl Scouts are stalking me!

I had to go to Urgent Care (I had Thrush...wth???) which is right beside Food Lion....they were there. Next, I went to Wal mart to grocery shop....they were there. After grocery shopping I went to pick up my prescriptions at the pharmacy...they were there. Finally, I went to a different grocery store (for an item Wally world doesn't carry), AND....yep, you guess it, they were there too!!! All day long those little cookie terrorists stalked me...and I didn't come home with even one single box :)

12 comments:

A.J. said...

Yuck!! On the thrush!! That's not cool.

BP said...

Rock on, Rockband!!!!

speck said...

Yes, stay away from those cookies. You know if we buy the first box, we'll be going back.

Thanks gawd I only had my debit card and not cash when I saw them!

october 11 said...

I agree-they are everywhere!!

Andrea said...

LOL!

Vanessa said...

Girl scouts should be peddling protein shakes and oranges. Such a shitty message to young girls. And dammit I love those samoas and tag a longs....grrrrr. Stay strong.

Azmomo2 said...

I actually ran away from the door I saw them at and went into another door the other day. On the way out I walked as far away from the door as possible and waited for a few people to exit the same time so the two little girls out there attacked them first. I truly hate store solicitation.

tz said...

congratulations! they are terrorists aren't they

Kelli said...

I hear you on this one! GS cookies are evil, evil....

MandaPanda said...

Yes!! I think we've been invaded!

trisha said...

THIS. right here is why I refuse to be in public right now! lol

Ronnie said...

NSV. I have avoided them altogether this year, too! Pretty damn proud of us!