Friday, October 28, 2011

BYOC

It’s Friday and time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! A couple of questions we answer to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy to your own blog and enjoy!


1. When did you begin blogging? Do you plan to do it a long time or do you think you’ll stop after a while?

Just a few weeks ago. I plan to do it a long time, but I have commitment issues...so maybe.

2.  What do you enjoy more - blogging yourself or reading other’s blogs?

Reading other people's blogs for sure. I have learned so much from reading blogs and it is what really helped me make my decision to be banded. Maybe I will enjoy the writing part more when I have more to say other than how I have till I am banded.

3.  What’s the biggest thing blogging has taught you? Biggest surprise about blogging?

Before I started blogging I realized from all of y'all how supportive you were of each other...and I thought "I want that!" The biggest surprise has been how funny some of y'all are...you crack me up :-)

4.  Have you met any other bloggers in real life – solely because of your blog or theirs?

No, but I would love to!!

5.  Does your blog have a general theme as in one topic or do you cover everything and anything?

Well since I am new to it I can't say that I have a theme other than getting banded.

6.  Are you public or anonymous? Whichever you are – do you ever wish you were the other?

I’m anonymous for the most part. I don't use my name, but it's no big secret where I am from and my picture is on here. I have been thinking about taking the picture off. If it weren't for my job I wouldn't care about being totally public.

7.  What’s your best blogging advice for a new blogger?

I am a new blogger...so what's your advice for me???

8.  Does anyone in your real life read your blog/know it’s address? Do you wish they would or wouldn’t?
My bff knows about it, but I don't know if she has read it...I just gave her the address the other day and haven't talked to her since then. The Rockstar and The Boy know I blog, but they don't know the address, nor do I think they would be interested in reading it unless they thought I had posted something juicy about them.

9.  Do you enjoy blogging or do you view it as a chore? How often do you blog?

So far I have enjoyed it. I read them everyday, but I don't post everyday.

10.  Do you tell people in your real life that you blog? Or keep it a secret?

I keep it on the down low. 
***************************************************

4 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

You'll totally have to come to BOOBs next year!

Anonymous said...

Did I mention that I love your new design?

Rhonda said...

Haha, there's great advice out there, but like everyone else has already said - be yourself!

Kelli said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!