1. Since it's summer I never know what day of the week it is. Today I am assuming it is Thursday since I saw a few people do TTT.
2. I have decided I want to be a stay at home mom to Harleigh. I can't get the Rockstar to get a second job so this would be possible :(
3. The Rockstar and I are empty nesters now :( The Boy moved out just a few days before we left for the beach. Going to the beach was a good distraction for me. I cried like a baby the night he left. I still haven't gone in his room. It will break my heart to see an empty room. He still comes over to eat (frequently) but it's just not the same as him living here.
4. I watched the new Honey Boo Boo last night. The only reason I knew it was on was because there were a few posts about it on FB. If you don't like Honey Boo Boo then don't watch it people. I don't like sports, so I don't watch it....and I feel no need to get on fb and talk about how stupid sports are. It's simple....if I don't like it, I don't have to watch it. Honey Boo Boo makes me laugh, so I choose to watch it.
5. I need to go shopping before I have to go back to work. I don't think I have any pants that fit me. Before school got out I was still having swelling from the tummy tuck. Now that most of that has gone away (except late in the day) my pants are too big. I only wear swimsuits and shorts when I am not in school, so I haven't even thought about pants. I better get on that....I don't think my principal would appreciate me showing up in my bikini. Or maybe he would....who knows :)
6. I wasn't supposed to go see the Endocrinologist until next month, but they called yesterday and said they had a cancellation for today. The good news is I don't have to take a day off from work next month to go. The bad news is I have to pass the cupcake place to get there. I will try to refrain from stopping, but I make no promises.
7. I love bacon.
8. I totally have a new addiction...frozen chocolate covered bananas. I love them and I have been eating a pack of these (or 2) every day...
9. Did I ever show you my Origami Owl necklace?? My mom and The Big Boy gave it to me for my birthday. I love it, but I kinda wish I had the large locket so I could add more charms.
10. I have been sleeping until 10:00 every morning...I will be hating life in 2 weeks when that time will change to 5:30 :(