1. I have
2. I love 3 day weekends!
3. I have been drinking Early Rise flavor (Great Value version of Crystal Light) drink in the mornings. Some times I add fresh pineapple or orange slices to it. I like it!
4. I think I am going to treat myself to an hour massage this weekend. It has been way too long since I had a massage (back in May I think).
5. Usually I don't even pay attention to what The Rockstar is doing on his laptop, but when I walked by last night he had a really guilty "I've been caught" kinda look on his face. Porn??? Nope, a puppy. He was looking at a Malti Poo for sale online. I am NOT ready for another baby. I told him no way...and I will be mad if he doesn't listen.
6. I saw a couple the other night in Walmart carrying on a conversation in sign language. I know quite a bit of sign language, but most of the kids I have had in the past have just used simple signs (more, eat, no, bathroom, drink, etc). Sign language is kinda like a foreign language...if you don't use it, you lose it. There are some signs that I certainly never forget...like the cuss words. And even though I don't know what the couple was arguing about, I did catch that he told her to kiss his ass...and then she said eff you! It reminded me of this video. If you can't handle potty words, don't watch it.
7. It's almost September...that means Grey's Anatomy will be coming back on soon!
8. I accidentally took a fluid pill last night instead of one of my bp medications. I was up over 10 times going to pee. I WON'T be making that same mistake tonight.
9. The teacher next door to me said many of her kids said they wanted to be in my class...they heard the music we have dancing to the last few days. One of the science teachers heard our music today and came in and danced with us.
10. Tomorrow is Friday...woot, woot!