1. I am still living the glorious life of a teacher in the summer. I sleep until about 10:00, lay in the pool for a few hours, watch trash tv, shop, eat, and act like a newlywed when the Rockstar gets home. Life is good.
2. Here is the text I got from The Rockstar this morning :)
3. I am going to the casino next week. I don't play the table games much, but I am a total slot slut. I would be in serious trouble if I lived near a casino. I am quite sure I wouldn't have a house, car, or maybe even a first born. Having to go to another state to gamble is a good thing for me. I only take the exact amount of money I know I can lose.
4. I have been battling a UTI since Saturday. I was in so much pain Saturday morning I was in tears. It is better than it was...but it still hasn't gone away.
5. I have pretty much been eating like crap this week. Not crap in quantity, just in quality.
6. The Rockstar's birthday is Saturday. We are having a pool party and cooking on the grill. I know most people would dread a house full/pool full of musicians, but they bring most of the food and do all the cooking. They think girls can't grill...and I am perfectly happy to let them keep thinking that.
7. Kayleigh has been feeling better. She has to take a buttload of meds every day. It costs me a small fortune, but she is worth every penny. I am thankful for every day I have had with her.
8. I have noticed that I have several new followers this week. Sometimes I can't always find a link to follow them back. If you are following me and I am not following you back, please leave me a link to your blog.
9. My sister that I haven't talked to in almost 3 years re-opened (I don't know if that's the correct word for it??) her facebook account. I sent her a friend request 2 days ago and she hasn't accepted it. I don't know why I let this bother me. I know I should just move on and realize that I have no control over the fact that we will never have the relationship I want us to have...but that is easier said than done.
10. Due to my UTI I have actually cut way back on the crack juice (Mountain Dew) this week...yay me.