1. We are having a NYE party this year. It will mostly be people in The Rockstar's band and their wives/girlfriends. I like the guys in his band, but I don't like stressing over cleaning the house, preparing food, and everything else that goes into having a party.
2. I got some of my favorite German chocolate in my stocking this year. I have only eaten 6 squares from it. Last year I ate 6 packages in two days.
3. The Boy gave his girlfriend a Promise Ring for Christmas. The fact that my boys give their girlfriends jewelry is just more proof to me that I have done a few things right :)
4. The Rockstar got me an Iphone for Christmas. I know most people would like this gift, but I was perfectly happy with my old phone. I do not generally like change. The Rockstar swears if he didn't force change on me then I would still be carrying around a big Zack Morris (Saved by the Bell) phone. He is probably right.
5. I am madder than a wet hornet that there hasn't been a new episode of Grey's Anatomy on in over a month.
6. I want to go to Chicago with all you beautiful people in 2012. I even put away some of my Christmas money to start saving for it.
7. The Rockstar thinks we have to eat the "good luck" foods on New Year's Day. So every year we have fried pork chops (pork for progress), black eyed peas (for good luck), turnip greens (green for money), and mashed potatoes (because I love them). You also have to leave a little bit of food on your plate (to guarantee a stocked pantry in the new year).
8. I am one of those annoying people who put clothes on my
9. I am going shopping tomorrow. I know I told y'all about getting two gift cards from Kohl's for Christmas, but I totally forgot that I have $40 in Kohl's cash from doing some of my Christmas shopping there. I may not have to use much of my gift card at all.
10. I am 54 days sober from the Dew.